To customize the design of your screen you should be logged in with a login such as Sysadmin in order to change the layouts.
Menu Designer: Defines what buttons show up on the right side.
- Right-click on the menu and choose menu designer.
Within menu designer>
- The column on the left decides what can be seen.
Place a check mark to each button you would like visible.
- Each row can be dragged up and down.
Move the button rows up and down, creating the order in which the buttons will show up in the menu.
- You can also change the height of the button.
Where it says Buttons Height: Enter a new value for a button height; increasing the number will increase the size of the button and vice versa for decreasing the value.
- Column width -Drag-and-drop the column heading separators to change column width.
- To adjust all columns to the width of their largest entry, right-click the
column heading and select ADJUST COL WIDTH from the pop-up menu.
- Hide columns Right-click a column heading and select one of the following:
HIDE COLUMN to remove the selected column from the display.
- HIDE ALL to hide every column except the selected one.
- Show columns Right-click a column heading and select one of the following:
SHOW ALL to redisplay all previously hidden columns.
- A specific column heading to redisplay only that column.
- Column position -Click the heading of the column you want to move and drag the column to the left or right.
- Page Manager: Defines which columns are displayed within a document.
Right-click a column > interface > left-click Page Manager
The column on the right are the available columns that can be displayed in the document:
Fields above the bar will be included in the selected page design. Those below the bar will not.
- To include a field, double-click on it or click and drag it above the bar.
Page Designer is used to add, remove, position, and set navigation properties of, data fields, labels, images, and backgrounds in Form View layouts.
To create/edit a form:
1. In the body of the Form, right-click and then select
INTERFACE > PAGE DESIGNER.
2. Select the FIELDS button. The Setup Fields dialog
is displayed as on the next page.
3. Design and add individual fields or groups of fields. A
group displays multiple fields in one form component.
Add Individual Fields:
Drag and drop the fields you want to add to your Form from the Available Fields or Field in Group panes into the body of the Form. A field can only be added to a form once, either individually or in a group, but not in both ways.
Create a Group of Fields and add the group to the Form:
- Click anywhere in the Groups pane to make the toolbar active.
- Select ADD to create a new group. Name the group as appropriate.
- Double-click a field in the Available Fields pane to include it in your current group or drag and drop fields into the Field in Groups pane.
- Use standard procedures to order the fields within the Field in Group pane; this order will be the display order on the form.
- Drag and drop the group into the body of your Form. Position as needed.
- Select X to exit the Setup Fields dialog and return to Page Designer.